It's all about aviation!
Our mission is to provide excellence of services to our partner clients in the sphere of aviation at both Macedonian Airports in Skopje and Ohrid and broader in the region of Western Balcans.
Our contacts and know-how means we can promtly react to our customer needs and special requests.
General Business Information
- AAM DOOEL
- Dame Gruev 7, local 7 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
- +389 2 3117 009; +389 2 3229 975; +389 2 3118 009
- The firm was established in 1992 as a company of mixed ownership 51% Adria Airways and 49% domestic capital. It has been officially functioning since September 1995.
- In 2006 AAM was transformed into privately owned company with 100% domestic capital by one founder – Macedonian citizen.
- We are presently functioning at 2 business locations, 1 in the strict center of the city Skopje, and 1 at the Airport Skopje.
- General Sales Agent of Adria Airways and airport supervision SKP / OHD (2005 – 2019)
- General Sales Agent of Swissair / Swiss and airport supervision SKP / OHD (1997 – 2006)
- Representation and supervision agreement with Edelweiss Air SKP/OHD, and Albania (2010 – present)
- Supervision and Ticketing agreement with Air Serbia for SKP and OHD (2015 – present)
- Ticketing agreement with LOT Polish airlines for Macedonia (2018 – present)
- Contacted party for market support for GDS Amadeus for Macedonia (1998 – present)
- Airport Support services Rockwell Collins for Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia (1998 – present)
- Airport Support services JETEX – Dubai for Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia (2008 – present)
- Airport Support services APOGEE – Dubai for Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro (2011 – present)
- Training center for education of AMADEUS users with licensed instructors (1998 – 2019)
- Training center for ticketing and tariffs according IATA standards for travel agents in Macedonia with licensed instructors (1995 – 2019)
- Daughter company travel agent “AvioNet” – on-line air tickets, truism and business customer services (IATA, BSP member). www.avio.net.mk – consolidator of 40 non-IATA agents.
- Airport services, station representation and supervision
- Airport Ticketing Sales Desk,
- Gate services, visa/document check
- Arrival and transfer services
- Dedicated passenger services
- Trained staff